Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Spicy and creamy buffalo dip made healthy. This tastes so good, no one will know it's the healthy version!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time35 mins
- 1 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing dry seasoning mix
- 2.5 cups cooked shredded chicken breast
- 4 oz low-fat cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Frank's red hot sauce (any brand will work)
- 1/4 cup fat free shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Combine greek yogurt and dry ranch seasoning mix in medium mixing bowl. Mix well.
Add shredded chicken, cream cheese, hot sauce and cheddar cheese. Mix well.
Spread mixture evenly into an 8x8 greased pan or casserole dish.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until mixture is melted and bubbly at top.
Garnish with blue cheese if desired.
Serve warm. Enjoy!
Optional: Garnish with 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles or feta cheese crumbles.
Optional: Garnish with chopped green onions.
Serve with celery, carrots, chips or crackers.