Looking for a gluten free recipe to bring to a party? Or, maybe you're hosting a party and have friends with allergies. Deciding what to make or bring can be overwhelming. I've compiled list of some of the best gluten free party recipes. This list includes over 40 appetizers, dips, entrees and desserts!
No matter what type of celebration - a grad party, birthday party, housewarming party or more- I have lots of ideas for you! My goal is to help you make the party food planning as easy and stress-free as possible.
TIP: Many of these recipes can be made the day before and refrigerated overnight. There’s also some crockpot recipes which are perfect to keep food hot for a long time!
Gluten Free Appetizers
Here are some delicious appetizers (all are gluten free). Most of these are quick and easy to make!
- Mini Cubano Sandwich Skewers: These mini sandwich skewers are a fun appetizer that look fancy, but are easy to make!
- Chicken and Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos: This stuffed jalapeño recipe is the perfect party food! Choose your heat level by using jalapeños or baby bell peppers.
- Mason Jar Charcuterie Appetizers: This is a very customizable recipe and a great way to serve an individually portioned appetizer.
- Sweet & Spicy Chicken Wings: Sweet and spicy chicken wings are packed full of mouthwatering flavors. Personalize your spice level and pair it with the perfect combination of sweet and savory to make these the ultimate gluten free chicken wings!
- Avocado Corn Salsa: This Avocado Corn Salsa is perfect for gathering because it's a crowd-pleasing, allergy-friendly appetizer or side. Plus it's healthy, flavorful and fresh!
- Bacon Pineapple Guacamole: Bacon pineapple guacamole puts a delicious twist on regular guacamole. You can't go wrong with this party dip!
- Cheesy Chicken Fritters: These cheesy fritters are crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. Guests will love this flavorful appetizer.
- Gluten Free Pigs-In-A-Blanket: These gluten free pigs in a blanket are a classic party appetizer.
- Cranberry Orange Meatballs: These cranberry orange meatballs put a unique twist on your normal meatball recipe!
- Antipasto Skewers: Antipasto Skewers are easy to make. They are perfect for any party, picnic, or potluck. Double the recipe to feed a crowd.
- Smoked Turkey Pinwheels: Turkey pinwheels are a perfect party appetizer, light lunch, after school snack or game day nosh. They are easy to make too.
- Blue Cheese Kettle Chips with Bacon & Scallions: Blue Cheese Kettle Chips with Bacon & Scallions is a tasty shareable appetizer that everyone will love. Crispy and cheesy and perfect for a party!
- Dill Deviled Eggs: These Dill Deviled Eggs are a simple, yet a different devilled egg recipe made with dill, mayonnaise and a secret ingredient. They are both gluten-free, Weight Watchers friendly.
- GF Chicken Tikka Masala Meatballs: A delicious and flavorful meatball appetizer.
- Caprese Salad Skewers: This recipe is healthy, simple and delicious. It takes only 4 ingredients and is perfect for a last minute gathering.
- Strawberry Cucumber Salsa: A fresh, homemade salsa with only 6 ingredients!
- Gluten Free Coconut Shrimp: Jumbo shrimp coated with gluten free breadcrumbs and coconut. Your guests will be impressed with this recipe!
- Easy Shrimp Cerviche: This Mexican ceviche is light, fresh and full of flavor. It contains citrus marinated shrimp, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, avocado and jalapenos.
Gluten Free Party Dips
Who doesn’t love a good dip? Make a couple of these dips and serve with chips, veggies or crackers.
- Buffalo Chicken Dip: Buffalo Chicken Dip has only 5 ingredients. This easy chicken dip recipe has all the Buffalo chicken flavor you crave!
- Jalapeno Ranch Dip: This jalapeno ranch dip is dairy free and gluten free. It's perfect for friends and family to enjoy even if they have dietary restrictions.
- 7 Layer Taco Dip: This gluten free appetizer is delicious paired with chips or a veggie tray!
- Homemade Blender Salsa: This is an easy recipe for homemade salsa in the blender.
- Tex-Mex Queso Blanco: Tex-Mex Queso Blanco is smooth and cheesy with just a little kick and the perfect consistency.
- Creamy Shrimp Scampi Dip: This Shrimp Scampi Dip is creamy, cheesy and full of flavor! This hot shrimp dip recipe is loaded with succulent shrimp, garlic, lemon zest and three types of cheese.
- Smoky Hummus: Creamy, garlicky and smoky hummus-this is sure to be a favorite!
- Salsa Verde: This salsa recipe is packed with flavor and perfect for dipping chips, crackers or veggies!
Gluten Free Main Entrees
Serving a main entree at your party? Here's a couple gluten free main entrée options:
- Asian Style Beef Brochettes: These beef brochettes are marinated in a delicious Asian-style sauce made with soy sauce, lemongrass, fish sauce, and more. Then, the beef skewers are grilled (in 5 minutes) and served with a peanut dipping sauce.
- Crispy Carnitas: These super easy Carnitas are great for tacos, burritos and salads. They’re the ultimate entertaining and party food!
Adding dessert options is a must for your party! These delicious sweet treats are all gluten free, but are still tasty for those who don't have an allergy concern.
- Gluten Free Lemon Bars: these lemon bars contain only 7 ingredients and are easy to make!
- Snickerdoodle Muddy Buddies: A combination of puppy chow and snickerdoodle cookies.
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownies: These decadent Gluten-Free Chocolate Brownies are absolutely irresistible! You will love the crisp exterior and fudgy center.
- 5 Ingredient Almond Flour Cookies: Healthy, vegan and gluten-free almond flour cookies. You wouldn't believe that no butter or oil is used in this easy recipe!
- Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcakes: The perfect party food to share with friends and family. These gluten-free chocolate cupcakes are soft, moist and full of chocolatey goodness!
- Gluten Free Funfetti Cupcakes: These festive cupcakes are the perfect party finger food! They are easy to make and gluten free.
- Healthier Scotcheroos: A childhood favorite made with better for you ingredients, plus they are gluten and dairy free! Easy to make and a sure crowd pleaser!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake (Gluten Free): Gluten free chocolate peanut butter cake with a chocolate peanut butter ganache is the best party recipe. Easy to make and so yummy!
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies: You’re going to love these Peanut Butter Cookies. They make the perfect addition to any party! With only 3 ingredients this recipe is super easy to make and is so delicious.
- Gluten Free Carmel Popcorn: This delicious caramel popcorn is made without corn syrup and baked for maximum crunch and flavor. Its perfect for a party!
- Funfetti Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake: A gluten free cookie cake that has funfetti sprinkles and a cream cheese frosting.
- Spiced Candied Pecans: These candied pecans are a sweet and easy treat!
- Flourless Chocolate Cake: Gluten free by nature, this Torta Caprese is a flourless chocolate cake that is easy to make. This decadent Italian cake is made with dark chocolate and almonds and has a crisp outer layer and a fudgy center.
- Gluten Free Keylime Pie: This gluten-free key lime pie recipe is made with a delicious almond crust. It is a citrusy dessert the whole family will love!
- Brown Sugar Fudge: 5 ingredients come together to make delectable brown sugar fudge. It’s perfect for any party or to indulge a sweet tooth.
- Gluten Free Nutella Tarte: This nutella tarte is a rich and chocolatey dessert. It can be made a day in advance for easy prep.
- Gluten Free Oreos: These Gluten-Free Vegan Homemade Oreos are crunchy and chocolatey, and filled with a sweet, silky, melt-in-your-mouth cream filling. They're also refined sugar free.
We hope this list helped you find the perfect gluten free party food ideas!