Here’s 5 reasons today really is a Happy Monday. What are your reasons?!
If I could choose one recipe to eat for lunch the rest of my life, this would definitely be in the top five! If you like buffalo chicken dip, you will LOVE this recipe. It’s similar in flavor to the dip, however MUCH healthier.
I make these buffalo chicken wraps on a weekly basis. What I love most about this recipe is that I usually have all of these ingredients on hand and it’s super easy to make a single serving. I simply divide the recipe by 4 and have a quick and easy meal! It’s a great way to spice up leftover chicken.
This recipe is also great on top of salads, mixed with quinoa, or dipped with chips/crackers.
Easy Buffalo Chicken Wraps
- 12 ounces shredded chicken breast cooked
- 3/4 cup plain, nonfat greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 12 corn tortillas
- Shred chicken using two forks and place in medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add the plain greek yogurt, buffalo sauce and cheddar cheese. Mix well.
- Heat in microwave for about 30 seconds-1 minute or until cheese is melting and chicken is warm.
- 5. Serve on corn tortillas. Enjoy!