“Happy Monday!” Those two words. One of the first things I heard this morning. From the coffee barista (who was probably jacked up on WAAY too much coffee). And while I was so tempted to roll my eyes, I fought the urge and decided it was a Happy Monday.
Sure, I woke up early to the neighbors dog barking. And I left my lunch sitting on the kitchen counter. But seriously. We have to remember the positives in life. Happy thoughts lead to a happier person.
So, here’s 5 reasons today really IS a Happy Monday. What are your reasons?!
- I got a free latte this morning (Coffee Addict)
- The sun is now shining and it’s warm out (I’ll take this over rain any day)
- I woke up in my next to my Husband in our super comfy king size bed, I’m healthy, my car started and I have a good great job (this put’s things into PERSPECTIVE)
- My favorite TV show is on today (make fun of me, but I love watching The Bachelor—but we all have our guilty pleasures, right?)
- We are four days closer to Friday AKA the WEEKEND!
AND-I’m about to share this AMAZING recipe with you! Seriously, if I could choose 1 recipe to eat for lunch the rest of my life, this would definitely be in the top five!
If you like buffalo chicken dip, you will LOVE this recipe. It’s similar in flavor to the dip, however much healthier.
I make these buffalo chicken wraps on a weekly basis. What I love most about this recipe is that I usually have all of these ingredients on hand and it’s super easy to make a single serving. I simply divide the recipe by 4 and have a quick and easy meal! It’s a great way to spice up leftover chicken.
This recipe is also great on top of salads, mixed with quinoa, or dipped with chips/crackers.
Easy Buffalo Chicken Wraps
This combination of bold, spicy and creamy flavors will leave your taste buds asking for more. Tasty + Easy--what more could you ask for?
- 12 ounces cooked, shredded chicken breast
- ¾ cup nonfat, plain greek yogurt
- ½ cup buffalo sauce (I absolutely love this brand. ) It’s a staple in my household.
- ½ cup reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese (use left if watching fat/calories)
- 12 Corn tortillas
- Shred chicken using two forks and place in medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add the plain greek yogurt, buffalo sauce and cheddar cheese.
- Mix well.
- Heat in microwave for about 30 seconds-1 minute or until cheese is melting and chicken is warm.
- Serve on corn tortillas. Enjoy! Tip: This works great as a meal or snack. I often pair the chicken with these tasty gluten free crackers.