Enjoy this recipe for healthy cheesecake parfaits! These parfaits taste very similar to cheesecake. They use a low fat cream cheese and greek yogurt, so they have less fat and calories than normal cheesecake. Enjoy as an afternoon snack or dessert!
Healthy Cheese Cake Parfaits
- 5 ounces Cream Cheese (low fat or fat free)
- 1 and ¼ cup Plain, Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 4 Tbsp Honey
- 1 cup Steel Cut Oatmeal
- 2 Tbsp Canola Oil
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Soften cream cheese in microwave.
- Combine cream cheese, Greek yogurt and vanilla in a medium mixing bowl.
- Mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add honey. Mix until smooth.
- In food processor, combine oats, canola oil and cinnamon. Pulse until oats are coarsely ground.
- Place ¼ of the oat mixture in a small cup. Press down with spoon.
- Add ½ cup of the greek yogurt.
- Top with ¼ cup of blueberries.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Serve cold!