No bake cheesecake parfaits are a healthy and easy alternative to cheesecake! Enjoy as an afternoon snack or dessert!
- 5 ounces Low fat cream cheese softened
- 1.25 cups Plain non-fat greek yogurt
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 4 Tbsp Honey
- 1 cup Steel Cut Oatmeal
- 2 Tbsp Canola Oil
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese, Greek yogurt and vanilla.
- Mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add honey. Mix until smooth, set aside.
- In a food processor, combine oats, canola oil and cinnamon. Pulse until oats are coarsely ground.
- Begin to create the parfait. Place ¼ of the oat mixture in a small cup. Press down with spoon.
- Add ½ cup of the greek yogurt mixture.
- Top with ¼ cup of blueberries.
- Repeat 3 more times to make remaining parfaits.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Serve cold!